Thank you for stopping by!
My name is Rebecca and I wanted to quickly introduce myself before jumping straight into blogging 🙂
Here are 15 things about me, so you can get to know me a bit:
- I love Arizona Green Tea … or tea in general.
- My favourite song at the moment is Portishead – Machine Gun
- Favourite food? Sushi or udon 🙂 Or anything with noodles.
- I love reading, especially Harry Potter or the Hunger Games series.
- Cat’s are my best friend. I currently have 3 who I try to cuddle all the time, even though they wiggle away.
- I love Christmas season; once Halloween it’s over, it’s time to start blasting the carols.
- My dream is to work on cars and custom make my own 1970 Challenger
- I’m currently taking Forensic Psychology and Community Development/Policy Studies. I would like to do a masters in political science and personality psychology. My end game is to work with mental health policies.
- I love television shows; but I have an issue with finishing series. I’m currently trying to watch Once Upon at Time, Arrow, American Horror Story, and White Collar.
- Action movies are fantastic! I love anything Marvel and or from the Fast and the Furious series.
- Romantic comedies are also great! My favourite is Two Weeks Notice. However… I have never seen ‘the Notebook’..
- …. I also really love Musical’s. My favourite is the ‘Sound of Music’,’Les Mis’ ‘Sweeny Todd’ and ‘Into the Woods’. If you have any recommendations, I would love to hear them 🙂
- I’m tiny! 5’2 and struggle to reach the middle shelf in the kitchen. Which is something I visit frequently since I’m constantly hungry…
- I have an extroverted personality in social situations to make up for the fact that I’m quite the introvert and I have social anxiety.
- Self doubt and perfectionism are a major thing I struggle with and one reason why I wanted to blog! I hope if I talk about my own experiences, I can provide some help or thoughts to mediate on for you out there 🙂
I look forward to blogging this year; I would love for my time here in this amazing platform becomes a conversation. Where I talk a bit and hear from you!
Peace and love, Rebecca